Video Editor/Graphic Designer Job 2016
Applicants should have a Diploma in IT, Journalism, or Computer Graphics obtained from an Institution recognised by University of Malawi plus 2 years of relevant experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful candidates will be undertaking the following duties:
- Must be familiar with the following: Video Editing applications – Adobe master collection or Final Cut Pro, Visual Effects applications and 3D application software.
- Programming computerized graphic effects, setting up and operating computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects unit in order to produce a final product.
- Must be able to cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making each individual as fluid and seamless as possible.
- Must be able to study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Must be able to edit videos to insert music dialogue and sound effects to arrange films into sequences and to correcting errors using editing equipment.
- Must be able to select and combine the most effective shots of each discipline in order to arrive to a logical and smooth running story.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must able to work during odd hours and in challenging situations.
Applications, including a detailed curriculum vitae with up to date contact details (preferably working mobile phone numbers), copies of certificates and academic transcripts and names of three traceable referees should be submitted, not later than 24th September, 2016 to the address below or Email.
P.O. Box 280