Certificate in Counseling
This program trains students in the basics of counseling skills. The professional knowledge acquired within this program will enable students to work in diverse fields, including mental health, HIV/AIDS care and counseling, work with orphaned and/or vulnerable children, relationship therapy, group counseling, personal development and psycho-spiritual growth counseling, and beyond.
Program Duration: 1 year, full-time.
Schools Offering: St. John of God College of Health Sciences
Eligibility: Completed MSCEs. At least 2 years of recognized post-secondary school training. At least 2 years of work experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Counseling
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine
- Certificate in Counseling
- Certificate in Community Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Science in Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Upgrading Diploma in Registered Nursing & Midwifery