Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
This training program enables its graduates to perform and deliver essential medical laboratory diagnostic and research services.
This is achieved through providing students with both theoretical knowledge and advanced, practical skills in laboratory techniques. Graduates of this program will be capable of providing high-quality laboratory support of health care services.
Program Duration: 3 years, full-time.
Schools Offering: Malamulo College of Health Sciences
Eligibility: Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent with six credits, including Biology, English, Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Counseling
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine
- Certificate in Counseling
- Certificate in Community Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Science in Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Upgrading Diploma in Registered Nursing & Midwifery