Diploma in Clinical Medicine
This training will enable students to deliver clinical services on a variety of health topics, positively impacting community health throughout Malawi. Students will learn the basics of disease detection and treatment, as well as diverse prevention and health promotion techniques. Graduates will be equipped to deliver diverse clinical services, and will be certified Clinical Officers.
Program Duration: 3 years, full-time. Mature entry: 18 months.
Schools Offering: Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences; Malamulo College of Health Sciences
Eligibility: Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent. Individual schools may have specific selection criteria regarding score ranges in specific subjects. Generally, credit passes in Biology, English, Mathematics and Physical Science are required. Mature entry is available.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Counseling
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine
- Certificate in Counseling
- Certificate in Community Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Science in Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Upgrading Diploma in Registered Nursing & Midwifery