Maluti Adventist College Application Form / Prospectus / Admission Requirement 2020/2021
Maluti Adventist College Lesotho Courses Offered
Diploma in Genereal Nursing (3 year course)
- The Minimum formal education entrance requirements is at least 12 years of schooling
- COSC / LGCSE or O level (Standard 10 is the foreign equivalent).
Credits (minimum 4) in any of the following subjects
- A Science subject (Biology, Physics and Chemistry or Combined science and Additional Combined Science
- A pass of at least D (7) in Mathematics and English Language
- NB, Applicants must come for the entrance examination and interview at an appointed date and time.
Diploma in Midwifery (1 year course)
- Scholastic Requirements are the same as those applicable in the Diploma in General Nursing.
- The applicant MUST have passed General Nursing
- The applicant MUST have passed the midwifery Entrance Examinitation Test.
How To Apply For Admission
We appreciate your interest in our Diploma in General Nursing Program. Kindly download and fill the application form then attach it. Bring along the following when come for the entrance examination and interview at an appointed date and time;
- Certified copies of High School and Junior Certificates
- Two testimonial in sealed envelopes. One from the principal of the last school attended, another from your church pastor/priest which shows that you are an active church member.
- Health report from a medical doctor.
- M150.00 application fee. N.B This fee is NON REFUNDABLE. it is not a guarantee of our acceptance into the program.
- (Please deposit at the Lesotho Nedbank, Acc. No. 031000003835, Acc. Name. Maluti School of Nursing, and bring the deposit slip) No cash will be accepted.
Download application form HERE.
Contact Maluti Adventist College
P.O. Box 11
Telephone: +266 22540211