Greenwich University Scholarships (through Financial Aid Office) 2019
The University follows a generous policy of providing financial assistance to the deserving students. The scholarship program is designed to ensure that no deserving student is denied admission and pursuit of studies merely because of inability to pay the fees. The salient features of the scholarship program are as follows:
- The amount of scholarship offered is determined on the basis of need and merit.
- The fee concession ranges between 10% and 100%
- Across-the-board 25 per cent fee concession is given to all those students who make the Dean’s List on the basis of their Grade Point Average (GPA). The qualifying GPA is 3.8 on a scale of 4 with the workload of 15 credit hours for Undergraduates, and 12 credit hours for Graduates degree programs
- The siblings of the registered students are given a fee concession of 25 per cent
- The siblings of the alumni are also given a fee concession of 25 per cent
- The siblings of staff qualify for a fee concession ranging from 25 per cent to 100 per cent
- The faculty of the University qualifies for fee concession ranging from 25 per cent to 75 per cent.