The admission to MDI Gurgaon PGP Programmes is carried out in two stages. Stage
1: (Short listing): The short listing of candidates for WAT-GD-PI is done on the basis of CAT-2019 percentiles including sectional cut offs. The minimum CAT cut-off percentile is decided based on the number of candidates to be shortlisted. The number of candidates to be shortlisted is decided as per admissions policy of MDI Gurgaon.
Stage 2: (WAT-GD-PI): The shortlisted candidates go through the following process: 1. Written Analysis Test (WAT): Candidates have to submit a written analysis on the topic provided. The evaluation of WAT is done on two parameters
(1) Analysis & Conceptual Clarity and
(2) Grammar, Spelling & Presentation. 2. Group Discussion (GD): Candidates have to discuss on a particular topic in group discussion. The evaluation of GD is on two parameters:
(1) Group Behavior (2) Content and Subject matter. 3. Personal Interview: Thereafter candidates have to appear for personal interview. The evaluation is done on three parameters: (1) Communication (2) Analytical Ability and (3) Personality Profile.
4. The weightage for the three components of selection are given below:
The merit list is prepared by considering CAT-2019 scores, Application score and WAT-GD-PI Score. Other Important information related to PGP Admissions 2020 are as follows:
1. Applicants will able to check their result online once the list of shortlisted candidates is finalized for WAT-GD-PI.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit their preferences for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGPIM in prescribed format at the time of WAT-GD-PI.
3. Candidates are not allowed to make any change in their preferences of programmes once made.
Requirements for form submission
- Printed copy of this instruction sheet.
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph (2.5 X 3 cm), Signature (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10 kb to 500 KB) documents
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting program for various courses.
- For any queries, Call Admissions office at 0124-4560555/666 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, visit: www.mdi.ac.in
Online Admission for PGDM (EMP)- April 2020