How to Apply
- For online Application click, Here.
- Download the Application Form
- Fill in the form and attach your GCE Results and any other qualifications and email to; firstname.lastname@example.org or send them by post office: address Chalimbana University, Private Bag East 1 Lusaka or physically submit them to the Registrar’s office.
Five ‘O’ Levels including English
|2020 FULL TIME FEES|
|1ST YEARS – JANUARY 2020 INTAKE||NEW STUDENTS||RETURNING STUDENTS||RETURNING STUDENTS|
|1ST TERM||2ND TERM||3RD TERM|
|Tuition Fees (per term)||4,000.00||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|Lodging (per term)||1,350.00||1,350.00||1,350.00|
|Sports ( Per Term)||50.00||50.00||50.00|
|User (Per Term)||100.00||100.00||100.00|
|SRC (Per Term)||50.00||50.00||50.00|
|Distress Fee (Once)||30.00||–||–|
|Registration (Per Term)||150.00||150.00||150.00|
|ICT (Per Term)||100.00||100.00||100.00|
Please take note
- All students will be on self-catering.
- ICT has been increased to K 100.00 per term.
- Distress Fee is K 30.00 once a year but because it was not paid in the first term, It will be paid in the second term otherwise it should be paid once and in the first term.
- Teaching Practice Fee is K 1,500.00 – Applicable to 3rd and 4th Years.