Boitekanelo College Admission For 2020-2021
Boitekanelo is one of the best colleges in the country in terms of its academic reputation. Study life is intense and intellectually demanding and we place great emphasis on independent and self-directed learning.
In order to apply for your study permit you will need to take the following to Department of Immigration and Citizenship:
- Valid passport (6 more months than the required extension period
- Completed Immigration application form 15N
- Application fee of P1,500.00 cash
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover tuition fees, subsistence and incidental costs (sponsorship letter or bank statement)
- Police clearance certificate less than 6 months old (18 years or older)
- Medical and radiological reports less than 6 months old (form 3 available at Student welfare office)
- Confirmation letter from Academic Registrar including the duration for which an extension is required.
- proof of medical cover that is registered or recognised in Botswana.
- Proof of repatriation undertaking or , in the case of African countries only, proof that your country has signed a written undertaking to pay costs for deportation should it become necessary.
- Accommodation (copy of lease arrangement, letter from landlord.
NB: All applications fro extension of a study permit should be submitted at least 30 days before the expiry date.
The Mandate of the International Students Office is to facilitate your adaptation at Boitekanelo College and our ultimate goal is to make sure that you have a successful academic and personal experience with us. Full time international students and exchange students are guaranteed accommodation if their application is received by the agreed deadline (this is usually at the beginning of July). International Students who want to live either at one of the residences organised by the college can contact the Student Welfare office by email. Once you have received your conditional or unconditional offer, the International student office will send you further information about accommodation application process.