Personal Information: Name, date of birth, permanent and mailing address, email address, phone number, residency and citizenship information, parent/sponsor information.
2. Educational Information: Previous education: O’ & A’ level, High school/College or University you attended, including dates attended, Diploma or other certificates you have attained.
3. Desired degree programme (First Year Students Only): As part of the application process, you will need to specify the degree you intend to pursue, list three options according to your preference order.
4. Transcripts: If you have received professional courses, college or university level credit, an official transcript from the institution must be sent to the Admissions Office. Transcripts must be sent directly to Solusi University Admissions Office in an original sealed envelope or sent directly to us electronically in order to be considered official.
5. English Language Proficiency: All programmes are taught and assessed in the medium of English (with the exception of some language-specific teaching). Therefore, all applicants must possess at least a minimum standard of English language proficiency.
Animal Science & Technology
* BSc (Hons) Animal Science Technology
* BSc (Hons) Wildlife Resources Management
Crop Science & Horticulture
* BSc (Hons) Crop Science & Technology
* BSc (Hons) Horticulture & Technology
* BSc (Hons) Crop Post Harvest and Technology
Extension & Agribusiness
* BSc (Hons) Agribusiness
* BSc (Hons) Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
Center for Sustainable Development & Poverty Alleviation
* Certificate – Sustainable Development & Poverty Alleviation (1 year)
* Diploma – Sustainable Development & Pov
Payment: The online application fee can be paid via EcoCash, Telecash, VISA Card, Vpayments, or MasterCard. Application fees are non-refundable.
The following are the recommended methods of payment, kindly follow the one that apply to you: 1. Cash Deposit – (Please include Student ID, Name, and Major ) 2. RTGS / Transfer – (Please include Student ID, Name, and Major ) 3. Telegraphic / Wire Transfer-(Please include Student ID, Name, and Major )