Applications for the above programme scheduled to start in April 2020 are invited from suitably qualified school teachers/ educational practitioners/ leaders/administrators/inspectors and para-professionals in the field of education.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
• A degree plus PGCE*; • Or, A Bachelor of Education; • Or, BA (Hons) with Education; and • Or any other equivalent qualification/experience. The Post Graduate Diploma in Education programme is a one year part-time programme with four specialization routes apart from its generic PGDip (Ed) award.
These routes are: (i) Leadership and management; (ii) Learning and teaching in higher education; (iii) Mentoring, coaching and supervision; and (iv) Quality assurance. It is a fee-paying course which will be taught during April, July, October and December through intensive, face to face sessions at the MIE and online. Successful completion of the PGDip (Ed) offers direct access to Year II of the MA Education Programme run in collaboration with the University of Brighton, UK.
The course fees are Rs 15 550/- payable at the time of registration. For any other information regarding the course, kindly contact Mrs B. Bheem Singh or Dr H. Mariaye on 4016555, Ext 401 or 405. Applications must be made online. Kindly visit the MIE website at http://www.mie.ac.mu for additional information on the PGDIP (Ed) Programme.
The link that the applicants must use to apply online is as follows: http://apply.mie.mu/student/index.php
1. PART-TIME LECTURERS (Mauritius & Rodrigues)
Click here to download the advert
2. Timetable DEM (Mauritius & Rodrigues)
Click here for more information
3. Graduation Ceremony
Click here to download Instructions for PGCE PT awardees
Click here to download Instructions for PGDip & PGCE FT awardees
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Education, Intake April 2020 and MA Education Programme, Intake April 2020Extension of application date for the MA and PGDIP programme – From 18 December 2019 to 31st January 2020
Click here to download the advert for PGDip
Click here to download information about PGDip
Click here to download the advert for Master in Education
Click here to download information about Master in Education
5. Semester Dates
27 January 2020 -16 May 2020
(including one week Mid- Semester Break from 13 April 2020 to 18 April 2020)
27 July 2020 – 07 November 2020
6. Examination Timetable – November/December 2019 & January 2020
Click here to download
Click here to download
Click here to download Re-Examination Time-Table January 2020