Apply to SUPINFO
SUPINFO International University offers candidates of all age, all profiles and backgrounds the success opportunities in the IT business.
Whether you want to pursue studies in initial training after the high school or to obtain a recognized diploma and a qualification that will help you to upgrade or reorient your professional career. The flexible training offered by SUPINFO and its international academic network fit all profiles and is available to both remote and on 36 campuses in France and worldwide..
The admission procedure is free to all and can be done online throughout the year which allows you to choose the offer that best suits your profile and your goals.
Independent Admission of the admission procedure Post-Bac (APB).
Applications for SUPINFO International University are only through our dedicated platform.
Application at SUPINFO
Submission of application to SUPINFO International Universality is only thorough our Enrollment Portal. This centralization of application allows students to prepare their final year of post- Baccalauréat orientation without incurring the burden of any other platform.
Submit an admission document to SUPINFO is free and allows you to get an email address @supinfo.com, the access to the courses, SUPINFO educational content and more.
You are a student currently studying in an IT field, you want to redirect or continue your studies? SUPINFO International University offers parallel admissions that will allow you to join our course BAC+5 either on one of our physical campus or remotely on our Virtual Campus. The admission level will depend on your current level of study and validation of your supporting documents by our admission committee.
A refresher period is organized before the official start of the new school year will allow you to put all the chances on your side and a successful reorientation.Your admission level to SUPINFO depends on your current actual level;
- After the first year in computer science: admission in second year course Associate of Science (A.Sc.2 – Bac+2).
- After the second year in computer science and subject to obtaining a Bac+2: Admission to the first year course of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. – Bac+3).
- After the third year in computer science and subject to obtaining a Bac+3: admission to the first year of the course Master of Science (MSc1 – Bac+4).
- Students who begin their studies in another area than IT can integrate SUPINFO. They must submit an application file, the Admission Commission will decide on the admission level which they are entitled.
- No direct admission to second year of the course Master of Science (MSc2 – Bac+5) is possible.