With the sudden shift away from the commonplace classrooms, Chalimbana University management embarked on training its members of staff on the use of the e-learning platform to join what might be the world’s largest new normal online classes since the universities and schools were shut down indefinitely on 20th March,2020.
The systems implemented were Zoom and Moodle
Zoom is integrated into Moodle Learning Management system which gives lecturers an opportunity to conduct lessons in real time over the web-based portal, providing a one-stop shop for lecturers as they can upload study materials, assess the students and mark student’s assignments directly on the system.
In addition, students will use Moodle to view the calendar, submit assignments, take quizzes, tests, check for results and interact with their lecturers and course mates only if you have paid tuition fees.
– To access Moodle click HERE
– On the top corner of your right hand side click on login
– Login using your Computer Number (Student ID) as username and password NOTE:
- If you are not registered on the Student Records Management System, contact the following numbers and provide your Student Identity Number, NRC, Full Names, programme and Intake Year, (Distance :+260-977 485 465 or +260-970 528 404 and Full-Time: +260-970 528 404 or +260963931087)
- For IT queries, contact: +260950767372, +260760527527 or +260975767983 or email us on:email@example.com