The University follows a generous policy of providing financial assistance to the deserving students. The scholarship program is designed to ensure that no deserving student is denied admission and pursuit of studies merely because of inability to pay the fees. The salient features of the scholarship program are as follows:
- The amount of scholarship offered is determined on the basis of need and merit.
- The fee concession ranges between 10% to 100%
- Across-the-board 25 per cent fee concession is given to all those students who make the Dean’s List on the basis of their Grade Point Average (GPA). The qualifying GPA is 3.8 on a scale of 4 with the workload of 15 credit hours for Undergraduates, and 12 credit hours for Graduates degree programs
- The siblings of the registered students are given a fee concession of 25 per cent
- The siblings of the alumni are also given a fee concession of 25 per cent
- The siblings of staff qualify for a fee concession ranging from 25 per cent to 100 per cent
- The faculty of the University qualifies for fee concession ranging from 25 per cent to 75 per cent.
Fee Structure: Mauritius Branch CampusUndergraduate ProgramFee BreakdownLocal Students (MUR)Foreign Students (USD)Admission Processing Fee (One time)5,000750Registration Fee2,500250Tuition Fee per year60,0003,000Total Tuition Fees for 4 years240,00012,000Graduate ProgramFee BreakdownLocal Students (MUR)Foreign Students (USD)Admission Processing Fee (One time)7,5001,000Registration Fee2,500500Tuition Fee per year75,0004,000Total Tuition Fees for 2 years150,0008,000Refund Policy% of refund payableIf Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:% of refund payableUSD 350 / Course[50%]02 months before the Course Commencement Date[25%]01 month before the Course Commencement Date[10%]Within 1st week of the Course Commencement Date[5%]Within 02 weeks of the Course Commencement Date[0%]After 02 weeks of the Course Commencement DateNotes
- All bank charges for the above payments will be paid by the students.
- All international students are required to pay all fees before arrival.
- A late payment charge will be imposed on any overdue fees for the remaining yearly fees.
- All students, new and already enrolled, must pay the fee at the time of registration. All payments to be made in bank. No payment will be accepted at campus.
- Financial obligation to Greenwich University must be cleared promptly: otherwise, students will not be allowed to continue studies or receive academic transcripts, etc.
- The above fee structure is subject to change without prior notice. Up–to–date information about fees will be posted by Admission Office before the beginning of each financial year/semester on the Notice Board.
Fee to be submitted in the following Account:For Local Students Account Title: Greenwich University Pakistan Mauritius Branch CampusBank Name: Bank One Account No: 03181065540 Swift Code: BKONMUMUCurrency: MURIBAN: MU86BKON0518003181065540000MURFor International StudentsAccount Title: Greenwich University Pakistan Mauritius Branch CampusBank Name: Bank OneAccount No: 9184172351Swift Code: BKONMUMUCurrency: USDIBAN: MU68BKON0518009184172351000USD