Stay up to date with absolute KNUST Latest Admission News and Updates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the KNUST admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, Law and others programmes available at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in the 2021/2022 academic year.
If you wish to study at the KNUST or you’re anticipating the KNUST Admission Forms 2021/2022. www.schoolgh.com have put together this page for you to easily and conveniently track and secure your admission at the KNUST.
General Admission Requirements
- Masters’ Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a First Class, Second Class (Upper or Lower Division)
- Ph.D Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Duration of Programme
|Programme||Mandatory Years||Year(s) of Grace Period||Total|
- FT – Full Time
- PT – Part Time
Please click here to read more on Graduate Admissions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (CEMBA/CEMPA/MSc/MFA/MA/MCOMM/MBA/EMBA/MPA/MPH/ LLM/MPHARM/MPHIL/PhD)
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
i. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS DIVISION
ii. PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time) are of Four (4) Calendar Years and (Part-Time) are of Five (5) Calendar Years duration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on 10th February, 2020.
- Candidates must purchase an eVoucher for both Regular and Distance Learning programmes by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Please download admissions brochure.