General Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
SSSCE Candidates : Passes in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) elective Subjects.
WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (AI – C6) in six (6) subjects, including English and Mathematics and three (3) elective subjects
‘O’ LEVEL Candidates: 5 Credit including English and Mathematics plus GCE ‘A’ 2 passes
GBCE/ ABCE Candidates: General Business Certificate Examination holders with passes in three (3) compulsory subjects including English Language and Three (3) elective subjects including Business Mathematics plus two (2) Advanced Susines3 Certificate passes
TOP UP Qualifications for LEVEL 200/300
- HND holders with a minimum of Second Class Lower in relevant disciplines with two years’ post – qualification experience will be admitted to Level 300 to pursue a degree in the same specialty or related discipline for four semesters.
- Part qualified holders of Professional Qualifications in ICA, ACCA, ICSA, CIMA (I & II), CIM etc may also apply.
- Applicants with Diploma in Business Studies in Accounting, Management or Statistics as well as Teachers’ Certificate and Diploma in Education may also apply MATURE APPLICANTS Age: At least Twenty-five (25) years old by 31st Dec., 2.014 a. Applicants seeking admission as mature candidates should enclose a photocopy of birth certificate issued to them not less than five (5) years from the day of completion of admission forms. b. Entrance Examination General Paper Main Papers Candidates who do not have a pass in Mathematics Fees and Scholarships Fee charged are moderate, affordable and cost effective in relations to the quality of instructional time and the availability of the modern state of the art teaching and learning facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants may purchase the form at the Cashier’s Office, Christ Apostolic University College Campus, Kwadaso behind the Kwadaso Main Market or Headquarters of the Christ Apostolic Church International.
Osu near the Osu Cemetery. (Mode of payment – CASH or Bankers Draft; made to the Christ Apostolic University College). Alternatively, applicants may purchase the application form at the following Regional Ghana Post Offices: Sunyani, Obuasi, Kumasi Central, Tama!e, Takoradi, Tarkwa and Cape Coast
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
SSSCEJWASSCE : GHC50
Top-Up and others : GHC60
Foreign Applicants : US$60
****** Completed application forms with certified copies of certificates/result slips should be submitted to the Admissions Office, CAUC, behind the Kwadaso main market or mailed to:
The Registrar Christ Apostolic University College, Box 15113, Kumasi.
Christ Apostolic University College is inviting applications from qualified candidates for programmes in the following disciplines:
School of Business B Sc. Business Administration Options in:
- General Management
- Human Resource Management
- Procurement Supply Chain Management
- B Sc. Hospitality Management
- B Sc. Tourism Management
School of Technology
- B Sc. Accounting Information Systems
- B Sc. information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- B Sc. Communication Design
- B.A Theology
- Dip. Theology
- Dip. in Ministry
- Certificate Theology
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Basic Education
- B.Ed. IT
- B.Ed. Accounting
- B.Ed. Management
- Dip. Early Childhood
- Dip. Basic Education