Ilma Institute of Science and Technology (IIST) is an academic institution established in order to pay homage to NII KOTEY AMLI I, the founder of the La Klannaa Royal Dynasty, for his great contribution in the prevention of slave raids in Accra and its suburbs including La.
Please read through the information below, it will inform you about the application process.
1. All applications (national and international) to undergraduate programmes are made using the downloadable application form.
2. Complete the application form and submit along with certified certificates* and a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will receive an email confirmation of your application. If you have NOT received one within a week, PLEASE contact us.
4. You will receive a letter stating if you have been offered a place or not.
5. You can accept the offer by paying the non-refundable fees which is a percentage of your tuition fee and will be deducted from the first year’s tuition fee payment.
6. Once payment is received you can enroll.
Those who have not received their certificates due to the exam period may submit when received. If that is the case, please submit a signed and stamped letter from the school indicating when the certificate will be issued.
- Bsc. Information Technology
- Bsc. IT Security and Management
- Bsc. Software Engineering
Autumn Term: 30th of September 2019
Spring Term: 20th of January 2020
Please note that it is advisable to submit your application as early as possible as candidates that fit the admissions criteria will be admitted on a rolling basis. There is provision for late applications if vacancies remain.
If you need further guidance and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Team.
Phone: 00233 XXX XXXXXXX