Applications for admission into all KUC’s Undergraduate and Postgraduates programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year is currently open.
Interested applicants can either
- Download and complete an application form,
- Scan the completed application form as well as WASSCE results.
- Email the scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the admission officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924 to inform him of your application.
- Apply Online by CLICKING HERE
- Call to talk to an Admissions Officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924.
- Send email to
- Application Forms can also be collected from the Kings University College Campus in which case completed application forms should be forwarded by courier to KUC address as stated below:
Kings University College
Aplaku Hills, Weija, Accra,
STUDENT VISA FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The Kings University College shall process students’ VISA applications for all foreign students on
successful admission and full payment of first year’s school fees.
Foreign students shall obtain police report to support their applications for student’s VISA.
OUR FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
A. One-Time Full Fees Payment:
One-Time Full Fees Payment: Students who wish to make a one-time full payment of their semester/annual school fees shall do so by the close of registration at the beginning of the semester
B.Flexible fee payment plan for Government workers and workers of reputable financial institutions
Kings University College offers a very flexible fee payment plan to Government workers and workers of reputable financial institutions. The scheme is also extended to children of this category of workers who will gain admission into Kings University College. The flexible fee plan is as follows;
- 10% of the academic year’s fees to be paid on registration at the beginning of the semester.
- The remaining amount is spread over 12 months in equal monthly instalments.
- The monthly instalments will be deducted from payroll by the Controller and Accountant General or the Financial Institutions.
C.Flexible fee payment plan for Non Government workers
For those who are not government workers or workers of financial institutions shall pay the their tuition by the instalments indicated below:
- 50% on registration
- 25% one month after registration
- 25% two months after registration.
NB: Option A & C apply to both International and Local students.
Admissions Requirements for Faculty of Law Governance & International Relations
Admission to the Kings faculty of Law Governance & International Relations is at Level 100 by means of:
1. Senior High School Certificate Examination (SSSCE/ WASSCE/ NECO)
2. GCE “O”Level or “A”Level
3. Mature Students Examination
4. Part Qualified Professional Certificates
5. Tertiary Level Diplomas
SSSCE/WASSCE / NECO CERTIFICATE HOLDERS
Applicants must have:
- C/C4 in English Language
- C/C6 or better in two other core subjects including Mathematics
- C/C6 or better in three Elective Subjects
GCE “O” Level or “A” Level HOLDERS
- Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English language, Mathematics and a Science Subject in West African Examinations Council (WAEC) G.C.E ‘O Level or School Certificate Examinations
- Two (2) passes (at least C) at the GCE Advanced Level excluding General Paper.
the applicant must:
- Be at least 25 years and above
- Show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date which is at least 5 years old at the time of application.
- Provide introductory letter from employer or show any other proof of employment.
- Pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution itself (English Language, Mathematics, General Paper and Aptitude Test)
- Attend an interview
HND Holders and Others
Applicants in this category must have:
At least a second Class Lower or an HND with at least a lower credit.
- Students who have completed year 1 of a Nigerian University can be considered for year 1 entry to a Bachelor degree.
- An NCE (National Certificate of Education) from a College of Education is also acceptable for entry into year 1 only.