Application Procedure for Limkokwing Botswana
Applicants are required to provide:
- Certified copies of academic results relevant to entry requirements
- Portfolio consisting of three (3) pieces of original artwork, if applicable
Applicants are also required to submit:
- For local students, certified copy of Identity Card
- For international students, three (3) copies of current passport including all blank pages
- Three (3) passport size photographs with the applicant’s name written on the reverse
There is no application fee for both International and Local Students.
Submit the completed application form relevant documents and registration fee. Cheques/bank drafts should be made payable to LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY or deposited directly to:
Bank Name: First National Bank (FNB)
Account Number: 62123579198
Branch Code: 281467
Swift code: FIRNBWGX
Kindly send or fax a copy of the deposit slip to (+267) 392 2356 or 318 0208 (Finance).
You may also send all relevant documents together with the registration fee to:
Plot 59140, Block 7
Private Bag 0092
The University will process your application as soon as possible. An offer letter will be sent once you have fulfilled all requirements and have been accepted into the University. Note that processing time may take longer during busy periods. A copy of the Sponsorship Letter, if applicable, will be required after admission.
Apply and enrol online to avoid the next intake rush and queuing. The Online Registration System is only available for the Limkokwing Cyberjaya campus.
- Read the minimum requirements, general terms & conditions and FAQ.
- Attach clear, colour copies of all transcripts, certificates and other necessary documents in your online registration.
- Visa processing takes time. International students should apply 8 weeks or more before the next intake/enrolment.
- Please wait for the confirmation of your eligibility before paying the registration fee.
Guidelines for the Online Registration Incentives:
- Online Registration Incentive of 50% (Malaysian Students)
- Online Registration Incentive of 100% (Students from the European Union)
- Malaysian Foundation Program (“MFP”)