Recruitment 2020/2021 Letseng Diamond Mine Job Vacancies

By | September 30, 2020

Letšeng seeks to engage a qualified professional with the appropriate skills and aptitude to fill the positions.

Letšeng Diamond Mine is situated at 3200m above sea level in the Maluti Mountains of the Kingdom of Lesotho in Africa. Letšeng Diamonds (Pty) Ltd holds the mining lease granted in 1999 by the Government of Lesotho. Letšeng Diamonds has two shareholders; Gem Diamonds Limited owns 70% and the Government of the Kingdom of Lesotho owning the remaining 30%.

Operated by De Beers from 1977-1982, Letšeng reopened in 2004 and was acquired by Gem Diamonds in late 2006 for US$118.5 million. Letšeng continues to deliver exceptional returns for its shareholders, with annual production rising since the takeover from 55,000 carats in 2006 to 113,974 carats by the end of 2019.

LEGAL REQUIREMENTS

• Candidates will be required to undergo a Medical Examination of fitness as per requirements

Interested candidates should submit their applications, CV and highest qualification obtained to The Human Resources Office, Letšeng Diamonds House, Corner Kingsway and Old School Road, P.O. Box 12508, Maseru 100, Lesotho or email to applications@letseng.co.ls.

Search for Letseng Diamond Mine Job Vacancies

Contact Details

  • Letšeng Diamonds House, Corner Kingsway and Old School Road, Maseru 100, Lesotho
  • +266 2222 1000 / +266 2222 1800
  • communications@letseng.co.ls
See also  National Examinations Council of Tanzania-NECTA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.