The Bachelor of Science with Honors in Accounting helps develop your understanding of accounting with a deeper look into taxation, auditing, assurance, commerce, finance, strategic management, etc. It is targeted at those who would like to permeate the accounting sector, commercial banking sector, investment sector, work in public sector companies or accounting firms.
What we offer
As an online student of Bsc (Hons) in Accounting you’ll:
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of studying whenever and wherever it suits you thanks to an easy-to-use, intuitive online learning platform which you can access from your desktop or mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
- Access the same student benefits as on-campus Botho University students, such as a student ID card and eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an internationally-recognised qualification identical in title and quality to that of an on-campus Botho University student.
Who is this course for?
Our Bsc (Hons) in Accounting course is a great fit if you’re:
- Looking to establish your career in the accounting, finance, investment, commercial banking sectors.
- Have a keen attention to detail and possess an interest in banking systems.
- Ready to gain an understanding in finances, taxation, business assets management, auditing and management of investment portfolios.
- Financial Planner
- Investment Manager
- Management Accountant
- Financial Manager
- Tax Consultant
- Asset Manager
- ESTIMATED TIME18 Days Remaining
- ENROLL BY15th Nov 2020
- Bachelors Degree
Faculty of Business & Accounting
BSc (Hons) in Accounting
BSc (Hons) in Business Management
BSc (Hons) in Finance
Master of Business Administration – (MBA)
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Learn From Top Instructors Around the World
Faculty of Computing
BSc (Hons) in Computing
BSc (Hons) in Network Sec and Computer Forensics
MSc in Computer System Management
BSc (Hons) in Multimedia Systems
BSc (Hons) in Mobile Computing
Faculty of Health & Education
BSc (Hons) in Health Information Management
B.Ed. (Hons) in Primary Education
Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
M.Ed. in Higher Education
Faculty of Hospitality
BSc (Hons) in Hospitality Management