Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
The Judicial council, seeking to fill a Number Two Executive position in the Judicial Service of Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
Table of Contents
- Job Description
- Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Application Procedures: How To Apply
The Judicial Service of Ghana wishes to invite Ghanaian Lawyers with the requisite managerial leadership experience and of not less than 10 years standing at the Bar, to be engaged as DEPUTY JUDICIAL SECRETARY.
- Apply: Massive Recruitment At Judicial Service Of Ghana
- Massive Recruitment At Ministry Of Special Development Initiatives
Main Duties / Responsibilities
The Deputy Judicial Secretary is responsible for Court Administration. In that capacity, he/she and shall perform the following duties:
- Assist with the efficient administration of the Courts in the country;
Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts;
- Assist with the coordination of the activities of Lower Court Judges and Magistrates;
- Assist with the establishment of Courts in the country;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Council;
- Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general ad ministration of the judicial Service;
- Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary.
🔥 Massive NGO Recruitment at FHI 360
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana with ten (10) years or more standing at the Bar.
- Must have considerable managerial and administrative experience, including in the Public Service.
- A Master’s Degree in HRM, MBA or equivalent qualification would be an added
- Must have good writing,communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
🔥 New Recruitment at UNICEF Ghana
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and Qualified applicants should submit their CVs, relevant certificates and the addresses and contact details of three (3) referees by post to:
The Judicial Secretary
- Apply: Ongoing Vacancies At University For Development Studies (UDS)
- Electoral Commission Recruitment Disclaimer
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P.O. Box 119
Closing Date : 15th Feb. 2021