INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: ENROLMENT FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
OCTOBER 2021 INTAKE
The advertisement for October 2021 intake including application form and fees structure sheets for
SADC and Non-SADC member countries have been published on the University’s website
Applications are open as from Monday, 12 April 2021 to Tuesday, 31 August 2021 and should be made
on form downloadable from UTM’s Website.
The choice of programme applied for, should be based, strictly as per the list of programmes advertised.
The relevant bank details for effecting payment of application fee, through telegraphic transfer, are
available on the respective fees structure sheets.
Filled in application form and all supporting documents should be sent electronically in a single
mail addressed to the International Student Office, on the below email address:
For application, you are required to send scanned copies of your relevant documents together with
your application form, namely:
· bio data page of passport;
· birth certificate;
· identity card;
· secondary educational certificates prevailing in your country;
· official recognition/equivalence certificates for educational qualifications (where applicable);
· telegraphic transfer receipt of the application payment.
We hereby request you, for proper monitoring of your records and effective processing of the
application, to email scanned copies of all documents which are visible and readable at time of
The closing date for submission of the application form is at latest by Tuesday, 31 August 2021.
16 April 2021
International Applicants – Enrolment for Academic Year 2021/2022
Filled application form and supporting documents to be sent electronically on email address email@example.com.
- Please download the Advert
- Please download Notice for Application
- Please download the SADC Fees
- Please download the Non SADC Fees
- Please download the Application Form
Deadline: 31 August 2021