Applications are invited for qualified Ph.D. candidates for a three to four-month fellowship (September-December 2021) tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Be a Ghanaian on a Ph.D. programme at UEW
- Have successfully completed this coursework
- Have their thesis proposal being education-related
It will be expected that applicants possess a valid passport. Teaching staff of UEW have a higher advantage.
Applicants would be required to submit
- A copy of their resume
- A copy of their proposal
- A letter of motivation of four (4) pages, stating
- why they would like to participate in the programme
- expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship at JYU
The Application should be sent to CIP directly or via firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 22nd April,2021. All email applications should have the subject prefixed with “JYVASKYLA 2021
Interested Applicants may seek further information on the University’s website:
Shortlisted applicants would be invited to attend an interview on Thursday , 6th May, 2021