How to Apply Online
1. Go to www.emhare.uz.ac.zw
2. Click on the Online Application link & fill in the form accordingly & Submit the form.
3. For instructions on how to fill in the form, click on the How to Apply Online link or go to http://www.emhare.uz.ac.zw/ApplicantsDetails/download.
* Ensure that you have also done the physical application and submit your forms to the Admissions office.
To do this download the application form at http://web.uz.ac.zw/index.php/uz-documents/category/25-undergraduate-application
Undergraduate application overview
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Successful candidates receive offer letters with information on registration and tuition fees.
Applicants with disabilities are given special consideration in the selection process.
General entry requirements
For admission into programmes of study at the University of Zimbabwe for any first degree, an applicant must have the 5 ‘O’ subjects, including English Language at ‘O’ level and at least 2 ‘A’ Level passes or equivalent.
- ALL FACULTIES
- Agriculture Environment And Food Systems
- Arts and Humanities
- Business Management Sciences And Economics
- Computer Engineering Informatics And Communications
- Engineering And The Built Environment
- Medicine And Health Sciences
- Social And Behavioural Sciences
- Veterinary Science
- UNIVERSITY WIDE MODULES Download Synopses
COURSE/MODULEOFFER YEARCOORDINATING FACULTY
- 1. International Computer Driver’s Licence (ICDL)Engineering Year 1-4Faculty of Computer Informatics and Communications2. Management of Academic Information Year 1Library3. Creativity, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Year 1Faculty of Education4. E-resources Use and Applications in University Learning and Business Year 1Library5. Zimbabwe Strategic Studies Year 1Faculty of Arts and Humanities6. Student Development and Life SkillsYear 1-4Students Affairs7. Language Acquisition and Inter-cultural Communication Year 1-4Faculty of Arts and Humanities Faculty of Education8. Research Innovation and Development Skillsa. Part 1: Literature Review – (a paper)b. Part 2: Problem Analysis and Diagnosisc. Part 3: Data Collection Methods and Analysis Year 1-4Directorate for Research and Innovation and Respective Faculties9. Part 4: Academic Writing (How to Package Information —Dissertation/ Paper/ Info-briefs/ Reports, etc.)Year 1-4Directorate for Research and Innovation and Respective Faculties10. Professional Ethics Communication and Philosophy Year 3-4Faculty of Arts and Humanities Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences11. Business Enterprise Development and Practice Year 3-4Faculty of Business Management Sciences andEconomics12. Scholarly and Professional Writing Year 4Postgraduate Centre and Library