MASTER OF ARTS IN ECONOMIC POLICY MANAGEMENT FOR 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
DIRECTORATE OF RESEARCH AND GRADUATE STUDIES MASTER OF ARTS IN ECONOMIC POLICY MANAGEMENT
FOR 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from qualified persons to read for a Master of Arts degree in Economic Policy Management in the 2021 Academic Year which starts in September, 2021.
An applicant must possess the following minimum qualifications;
- A Bachelor of Arts degree with credit in Social Science or its equivalent from a recognised University. Preference will be given to those working in economic ministries and in relevant policy related areas.
- A minimum of two years post qualifying professional experience will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLYING
An applicant must;
- Apply on-line on the University of Zambia website www.unza.zm , postgraduate applications
- Letter of commendation from employer and a motivational essay of not more than one
page explaining why the applicant wishes to undertake the programme is required for candidates in need of scholarship.
- The closing date for applications is 4th June, 2021.
Limited number of scholarships are available for admitted candidates for the duration of
the study programme ***Please note that all those that applied earlier do not need to reapply.
Contact us via email