The management of Ndola School of Nursing and Midwifery wishes to inform of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that application for Diploma for the 2021/2022 Academic Year are now on sale.
The management of Ndola School of Nursing and Midwifery invites applications from suitably qualified persons to enrol for the programs available at the school for January 2021 Intake.
NOTE: Ndola School of Nursing and Midwifery will be selling application forms from 7th to 9th September 2021.
PROGRAM AVAILABLE INCLUDE;
- Pre-Service Registered Nursing Program
- Pre-Service Registered Midwifery Program.
- Five (5) “O” Levels Credit or Better in English, Mathematics and any other science subjects being compulsory plus any other two subjects.
- Age 16years and above.
- Applicants to deposit non-refundable application fees of K100 in the school account number: 0049091300276 at Zanaco Bank from 7th to 9th September 2020.
- Applicants are to obtain the application form at the College of Nursing and Midwifery upon presentation of the bank deposit slip and return completed application form with certified copies of grade 12 certificate/certificates and NRC by 18th September 2020.
Click here to download application form
NOTE: Interested applicants must make sure they meet the entry requirements before proceeding to deposit the application fees.
For further clarification contact
THE PRINCIPAL NURSING EDUCATION OFFICER
NDOLA SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY