Singapore is one of the world’s top destinations for tourism and education. Opportunities are limitless and the quality of education that Singapore has to offer is parallel with only the best. BMC International College offers an array of courses relevant to today’s very competitive job market.
Learn more about applying for student passes, entry requirements, progression details and course details by filling out a simple form. Our International Student Recruitment Department will get back to you as soon as possible.
GCE ‘N’, ‘O’, ’A’-LEVEL
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT PASS
- Birth certificate
- All school documents (degree, diplomas, certificates, mark sheets, transcripts)
- Photo with white background
- Application fee
- Work experience certificates, employment letter, a testimonial letter
- CV with complete details
- Bank account, statement, letter
- Parents names, birth dates and occupations
- Siblings names, birthdates and occupation
- Application form
- If held any pass in Singapore before please send IPA copies and Workpass copies
All documents must be in English or have an English translation.
BMC offers admission to students based on the students:
- having applied for admission through the proper application procedure and conditions;
- having met the minimum entry requirements for the chosen course;
- having successfully passed an oral interview (if any) and/or placement test (if required);
- having provided BMC with true and accurate information in the application and/or enrolment forms;
- presenting BMC with the originals of all the educational and other documents during enrolment;
- having approved for admission by respective HOD and Management;
- declared physically and mentally fit to pursue the course of study admitted to;
- having signed the declaration of undertaking;
- having acknowledged that their parent/guardian does not object to their admission to the course of study (for students below the age of 18);
- having paid a non-refundable course application fee;
- being approved to enrol into the course of study by BMC Management;
- having signed the acceptance letter;
- signing a standard student contract approved by the relevant authorities; and
- having paid the course fee after signing the standard student contract.
STUDENT RECRUITMENT AGENTS
BMC International College shall upload an updated list of Student Recruitment Agents on this website once they are confirmed. If agents are recruited, a list of such agents will be published on this website. Below is the list of student recruitment agents whose contracts expired in 2016. BMC International College Agent INACTIVE list Below is the list of ACTIVE student recruitment agents: BMC International College Agent ACTIVE list For clarifications, please send your enquiries to Ms Annalyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.