Students are geared to receiving first-hand practical knowledge at an early stage through industry visits into international organizations. This learning experience of understanding how organizations function in the real-working world gives students more added-value especially when they enter the workforce.
For International Students
Step 1: Complete the application form* for the programme applied for and send to ERCI with:
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Local bank draft for application fee
- 1 original copy of completed and duly signed Application Form
- Photocopies of English Language Test/ IELTS/ TOEFL results (if applicable)
- Photocopy of birth certificate (if not English, properly translated and certified/ notarised)
- Photocopies of highest educational certificates and transcripts (if not English, properly translated and certified)
- Any other supporting documents which may facilitate the application (e.g. Curriculum Vitae, appointment letters, referrals, and work testimonials; if not in English, properly translated and notarised)
Step 2: Sign the Standard PEI-Student Contract* between the student and ERCI (provided by ERCI) after accepting the offer for the programme applied for.
Step 3: Download and fill up the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) forms* for Student Pass Application::
- Application for a Student Pass (eForm 16)
- Part A: Particulars
- Part B: Declaration
- Both copies must be duly completed and signed by applicant
- Additional Information on Applicant (eForm V36)
- Information on school (eForm V36)
For more information about the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), please visit http://www.ica.gov.sg
Step 4: Send the original copies of the completed and duly signed ICA forms to ERCI** with:
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Photocopy of passport identity page
- Employment letter of Applicant’s
- Documentary proof of financial ability in the form of official bank statements / fixed deposit accounts / saving accounts
- Employment letter of parents. (printed on companies’ letterhead, stating designation, salary and duration of work with the company)
- Employment letters of the Applicant (if any; printed on companies’ letterhead, stating designation, salary and duration of work with the company)
Step 5: ERCI** would inform the student on approval of the Single-Journey Entry Visa by ICA. (The average application period of a student visa is from 2 to 4 working weeks subject to the documents being complete.)
Domestic and International Payment of Course Fees can be made with various payment options. You can refer to “Payment Methods and Payable Account Details” tab for more details.
ERC has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make your payment in your home currency, with local payment methods, real-time tracking and 24×7 multilingual support.
Visit erci.flywire.com to make an overseas payment.
Step 7: ERCI** will in turn forward the Single-Journey Entry Visa to the student so that the student can make travel arrangements to Singapore for course commencement. Students should, whenever possible, reach Singapore at least 1 week before the commencement date of the programme.
Step 8: In accordance with ICA requirements, all international students must go through medical check-up at designated clinics by the centre within two weeks of arriving in Singapore. The medical results can typically be collected within 5 working days. The cost for the medical check-up ranges from S$50 to S$80 and must be borne by the student.
Step 9: Student may have their Single-Journey Entry Visa converted to Student Pass and Multi-Journey Pass at ICA after obtaining their medical check-up results. Upon ICA approval, all students are required to pay a student pass fee amounting to SGD$ 120.00 to ERC Institute.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any clarifications.
*Please refer to the following tab for the forms necessary to make an application: https://erci.edu.sg/study-here/student-administration/
**Or an authorised International Education Representative if you applied through an agent.
For Local Students
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed Application Form
- 2 recent passport sized coloured photographs
- Copy of NRIC (front & back)
- Copy of all educational certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Medical Insurance (if you have existing medical insurance coverage)
- Please provide evidence of work experience if you are applying as a matured candidate, or if you are applying for a Masters programme.
- Non-refundable Application Fee of S$150.00 (subject to prevailing GST rates). Payment may be made via cash, telegraphic transfer, bank draft or credit card at ERCI Campus, or via cheque made payable to “ERC Institute Pte Ltd”.
Submit your application to:
229 Mountbatten Road, Mountbatten Square, #01-30 Singapore 398007
All applications should reach ERCI no later than 2 months prior to the commencement date.
Please refer to the following tab for the forms necessary to make an application: https://erci.edu.sg/study-here/student-administration/
ERCI accepts the following payment methods:
- Cheque (please make the cheque payable to “ERC Institute Pte Ltd”)
- Credit Card
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Bank Draft
- Cashier’s Order
- Payment from Overseas (via Flywire)
An official receipt for any and all payments made to ERCI will be provided to all our customers. Should we fail to provide you with a receipt for any payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6349 2727 to request for one.
For payments by cheque, please make payable to ERC Institute Pte. Ltd.
For other payment methods, please refer to the following details:
|Account Name: ERC Institute Pte Ltd|
|Bank Name: DBS BANK LTD|
|Account Number: 0279082895 (SGD)|
|Swift Code: DBSSSGSGXXX|
|Bank Code: 7171|
|Branch Code: 027|
|Bank Address: 12 Marina Boulevard DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982|
Currency accepted: Singapore Dollars (SGD)
Mode of payment accepted: Cash, Cheque, Cashiers Orders, Credit Card, Bank Draft
ERC institute has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and 24×7 multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
With Flywire, you can pay online from accounts in your home country and currency, for most of the world. Use Flywire to:
- Pay from your home country in your home currency for most countries. Flywire is secure, safe, and fully trusted by your university.
- Use payment methods like bank transfer, credit card, and e-wallet (Alipay, PayPal), all available online from your home
- Competitive foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees with a Best Price Guarantee for bank transfers in your currency.
- Track your payment anytime via the web, Flywire mobile app, or by contacting Flywire Flywire multilingual customer support is available around the clock by phone, live chat, email, and more.
To make your payment, simply go to erci.flywire.com or click the button below.