PRIMARY SCHOOL ACHIEVEMENT CERTIFICATE (PSAC) ASSESSMENT 2021 – 2022 – GRADE 6
ENTRIES – PRIVATE CANDIDATES
Entries from private candidates for the above assessment will be received at the Mauritius Examinations Syndicate,
Réduit as follows:
SURNAME BEGINNING WITH LETTERS DATE TIME
A – D Monday 23 August 2021 09 00
to 15 30
E – H Tuesday 24 August 2021
I – M Wednesday 25 August 2021
N – R Thursday 26 August 2021
S – Z Friday 27 August 2021
- Candidates should call in person at the Mauritius Examinations Syndicate, Réduit to fill in the entry forms.
- Candidates who are below the age of 18 must produce their original A4 Birth Certificate and
the NTA Student Identity Card together with one recent passport-size photograph (4½ cm x 5 cm).
two recent passport-size photographs bearing their name and signature. The photograph(s) should be
countersigned by an authorized person, list of whom is available at the PSAC Examinations Section (phone
number 403 8413) or on MES website (http://mes.intnet.mu).
- Candidates who are 18 years or above should produce their National Identity Card and original A4 Birth
Certificate (with NID No.).
- No entry fee is claimed from candidates who register on the above-mentioned dates. A late entry fee of
Rs160/- will be claimed for entries received after the deadline.
- Additional information regarding entry requirements is available on the MES website (http://mes.intnet.mu).