Apply for Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Scheme for African Universities Staff Fully-funded

By | July 12, 2022

The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) is delighted to invite applications for Staff Mobility under the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme. The scheme supports higher education cooperation between countries in Africa.

The programme’s objective is to improve the skills and competences of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.

Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Union/African Union/NUST/Other Partners

Host Institution(s): Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), Namibia

Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded

Number of Awards: Several

Study Level: Masters, Doctoral level and Staff

Nationality: African Universities Staff

DETAILS | Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Scheme

The specific objective is to implement Master’s, Doctoral level and staff mobilities via a strong graduate research and studies programme (GRSP) on Food, Energy, and Water Security (F.E.W.S) with a suite of academic programmes on offer at the partner institutions.

The following are partners Universities and where to apply:

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Scheme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:

• The Staff Mobility is open to university staff (academic and administrative)
  • Applicants who are nationals of member states of the African Union and
  • Residents in Africa and employed with the Partner Institutions.

Scholarship Benefits

Successful applicants for Intra-Africa Staff Mobility Scholarship Scheme will receive the following benefits:

• Monthly Allowance £ 1,200 (to be paid to the mobility holder)
  • Insurance cost £ 75 per month – medical, travel, accident (to be paid to the service provider)
  • One (1) return flight ticket
See also  Botswana Open University New Academic Timetable

Application Procedures

How-to-Apply: Interested candidates should click on this link https://emecw.gis.lu.se/apply/?lot=FRAME to access the application platform.

Documents to be attached:

• Curriculum Vitae
  • Motivation letter
  • Reference letter from your supervisor Enquiries: Email: frame@nust.na Website: https://frame.nust.na/.

Application Deadline: August 13, 2022

Visit the Official Website for Further Details