Apply for The George and Matilda Harris Scholarship 2022/2023 at the University of Sydney
The George and Matilda Harris Scholarship 2022/2023: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students enrolled in postgraduate studies at the University of Sydney, Australia for the George and Matilda Harris Scholarship.
The scholarship which will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate is for full-time masters and PhD applicants in Law which is subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): George and Matilda Harris Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Sydney
Scholarship Worth: University of Sydney RTP stipend rate
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: International Students
The George and Matilda Harris Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the University of Sydney Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study a PhD, MCrim (Research) or LLM (Research) in the University of Sydney Law School.
- Be willing to conduct research in the disciplines of law.
- Possess at least an honours degree or its equivalent, a master’s by research or a master’s be coursework with a high distinction.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- A stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Rate.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the 2022/2023 Scholarship are to apply for admission first into the University of Sydney and there after can apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 October, 2022