Apply for Hochschule Hof Scholarship for International Students to Study in Germany 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship for International students with financial need who intend to study in Germany for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarships aims to provide financial support to foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bavarian Minsitry of Science, Research and the Arts, the DAAD and Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Hof University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Hochschule Hof Scholarships| Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23).
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible, Master students must have achieved a minimum of 30 ECTS. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- International students must be a resident in Germany
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship 2023 for international students are to complete an online application form. Applicants will be required to provide the following supporting documents:
- Completed online application form
- Proof of enrolment.
- Latest transcript of records
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport).
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2022