Apply for MainOne Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for Young Africans
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the MainOne Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field.
The programme combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne. An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Programme.
Company/Organisation(s): MainOne Cable Company
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration:6 weeks
Available Slot: 30
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
MainOne Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 | DETAILS
MainOne is looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join the Graduate Trainee Program. If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, with a problem-solving mindset and interested in building a career in the Technology sector, then you are the ideal candidate. Ideal candidates must also act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
To be eligible for the MainOne Graduate Trainee Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MainOne Graduate Trainee Programme are to log in to apply on the application portal by the application deadline. As part of the selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write the aptitude test and an essay.
Application Deadline: Not specified