Apply for UNESCO Internship Programme 2023 for Students and Young Graduates
The UNESCO Internship Programme is a learning opportunity for students and recent graduates to learn about UNESCO’s mandate, programs, and processes as well as enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical assignments.
Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: 1-6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
UNESCO Internship Programme 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2023, interested applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- At the time of application, applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate program (Master’s degree, Ph.D., or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or Ph.D. (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- You must be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2023 are to complete an online application and make available your resume and letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: Not specified