Application for Admission to School of Pharmacy
The School of Pharmacy will be accepting applications from 11th April 2023 to 30th June 2023;
Candidates who may wish to transfer from a degree programme in Bachelor of Sciences or equivalent to the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. (Honours)) degree should note the following:
- Interested candidates must have passed the required courses or subjects as indicated below:
- Transfer candidates must have passed the 100 level (first year) undergraduate examinations, courses in the following:
- 1. Chemistry
- 2. Biology
- 3. Physics
- 4. Mathematics
- In addition to the above, candidates must have passed the required subjects at the O-level certificate examination with at least the minimum grades as required by the University of Botswana for admission into the Bachelor of Science (general) programme.
- Interested candidates must attach:
- The complete level 100 result transcript (semesters 1 and 2)
- The E-mail address and Mobile Telephone Number.
- University of Botswana admission letter in place of Application Fee receipt in the University of Botswana APPLICATION FORM FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION on the university website
- All the candidates should use the university website (STUDY) for the admission application.
- The internal candidates (UB students) may attach only available transcripts (Semester 1) if awaiting Semester 2 results.