Admission Requirements For Pentecostal Life University PLU
- Any person who qualifies academically by holding a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) at one sitting with at least six credits two of which must be in English and Mathematics
- Men and Women who will be able and willing to accept and bide by the University policies, rules and regulations
- Men and women who have the desire, the yearning and ambition to become successful business professionals to contribute to the social – economical and industrial development of Malawi
- Working persons and school leavers are targets so long as they qualify academically as stated above
- Does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, ethnicity or political affiliation
Contact the university for details:
Pentecostal Life University
The duration of the MBBS course is 5years divided into 10 semesters of 6 months each from the date of commencement of the course & the duration of BDS course is 4years (8semesters); followed by 1 year compulsory Rotating Internship. The period of 5 years MBBS course is divided into 3 phases.
MBBS: 5Years + Internship : 10 Semesters of 6 months each.
Phase I (I to III Semesters)
Phase II (IV to VI Semesters)
Phase III (VII to X Semesters)
Minimum Eligibility for Admission to MBBS:
CBSE/ICSE/State Board Students: Aggregate 60% marks at class 12 in Physics, Chemistry , Biology and/or English
South African Board Students: Aggregate 60% marks at class 12 in Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and English
Senior Cambridge/A-Level Students: Total 22 Points in Science Subjects & English(Grade A=10; B=8, C=6 & D=4 points)
Post Graduate Courses- M.D./M.S*:
The Post Graduate Courses in 5 specialities of Medicine, Surgery, Radiodiagnosis, Anaesthesiology and Ophthalmology have been approved by the University of Mauritius and by the Medical Council of Mauritius.
The Clinical Training Framework Agreement for clinical training of our P.G. students at the Victoria hospital has been signed with the Ministry of Health & Quality of Life, Republic of Mauritius. (vide Agreement dated 13.6.2013).
The P.G. Courses are scheduled to commence by August 2013, once the concurrence, which is already under process, is received from the TEC.
The P.G. Courses in remaining subjects would commenece in phases.
Minimum Eligibility for Admission in P.G.:
Graduation+Internship+ Valid Registration with the Medical Council in the respective native Country.
The University of Mauritius appoints external examiners and moderators of international repute for conducting examinations at the end of each phase. Eminent Professors viz. Prof. Eric Harley, MD, Ph. D., F.R.C. Path., (UK) of the University of Cape Town, South Africa and Prof. Peter Gray, MD, Ph.D. F.R.C. Path., (Cambridge) of the University of North Durham, U.K. have been the examination coordinator for the University Examination.
They are assisted by renowned MCI & DCI approved External Examiners from reputed Indian Institutions like Lady Hardinge, University College of Medical Sciences Delhi, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore & KGMU, Lucknow.
Golden Peacock Campus, adjacent to Golden Peacock Hotel (City Centre),
P.O. Box 31025
Tel: 0111558741 / 01 206 018 Cell: 0991 472 819 / 0888 119 142