MBA – Oil, Gas and Energy Management
Providing a rigorous training into the challenges of the oil and gas industries, this programme offers an insight into the energy sector and also focuses on environmental issues and changing patterns of viability in exploration and development. The programme prepares graduates to operate effectively in executive positions within the oil and gas industries.
- Induction Module
- Introduction to Master Degree
- Theories of Management
- Strategic Development
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
- Accounting and Economics in Oil and Gas
- The Industry of Oil and Gas
- Energy Management and Policy
- Research Management
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Firstly, fill the form on this page.
- Then, an Adviser from the university you applied for will call you.
- Our admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.
Apply for a Scholarship
Fill the form below and one of our advisers will contact you soon.
Current Education Level
Master of Business Administration – Oil, Gas and Energy Management
REQUEST MORE INFO