BSP School of Accountancy & Management Entry Requirements
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Minimum entry requirements
Two A levels and three GCSE or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundation in Accountancy
Graduate – Entry Route
Relevant degree holders from ACCA – accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine papers within the fundamental level. Non-relevant degrees may also qualify for some exemptions.
3. BSc in Applied accounting – University of Oxford Brokes, U.K.
Call at administration for more details
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
CIMA qualifications are open to everyone, but entry level will depend on previous experience. The syllabus builds step-by-step, and will develop knowledge and skills as students progress through the qualification.
Entry routes to the CIMA professional qualification
- Secondary/Higher School Certificate
- Graduates with Degrees accredited by CIMA
- Graduates with Degrees related to Accounting, Business, Finance, Law and Other Relevant Areas
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Foundations in Accountancy
- Master of business administration (MBA)
- Master’s in Accounting