Faculty of Law – Undergraduate Requirements
BACHELOR OF LAWS (L.L.B.)
The Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) shall normally be a 5-year Programme for direct entrants and a 3 years for indirect entrants.
- a) Direct Entry
The normal requirements for direct entrance into the LL.B. 5 year programme are:
- Sat for a minimum of six (6) subjects in LGCSE examination
- LGCSE or equivalent with at least four subjects passed with a C-grade and two other subjects passed with at least a D- grade.
- A minimum of a C-grade in English Language.
- A total not exceeding 26 Average Point Score (APS) is the acceptable achievement of a candidate.
- b) Indirect Entry – 3 year Programme
The normal requirements for applicants shall be:
- A Bachelors’ Degree from any other discipline with at least a Second Class Second Division Pass.
Career Opportunities: Legal practice, judicial office, prosecutorship, lecturing, conveyancing, notarial practice, legal consultancy, corporate legal advice etc.