The Central Intelligence Organisation is the national intelligence agency of Zimbabwe. It was conceived as the external intelligence-gathering arm of the British South Africa Police Special Branch in the early 1960s, under the Southern Rhodesian Prime Minister, Winston Field.
The Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) is the national intelligence agency of Zimbabwe. It was conceived as the external intelligence-gathering arm of the British South Africa Police Special Branch in the early 1960s, under the Southern Rhodesian Prime Minister, Winston Field.
Overview. Intelligence officers gather data and information and analyse it to develop a picture or understanding of a person or issue. Intelligence officers typically work for government agencies and their work helps operational planning and prevents threats or security breaches.
How much does a CIO earn in Zimbabwe?
The average salary for a CIO is $2,225 in Harare, Zimbabwe.
How do I apply for CIO?
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to become a CIO.
- Step 1: Get the Education you Need.
- Step 2: Gain the Necessary Experience in Project Management.
- Step 3: Gain the Necessary Experience in IT Governance.
- Step 4: Develop Leadership Skills.
- Step 5: Develop Executive Presence.
- Step 6: Network with Other CIOs.
What qualifications need an intelligence officer?
The candidates who are eligible for applying in various posts in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment have a valid certificate of passing graduation from a recognized university or institution. The maximum age limit to apply for the position is 45 and the minimum age should be 18. Candidates can check the IB ACIO Exam here.
What qualifications do I need to be an intelligence officer?
How to become an intelligence officer
- Pursue a degree. Employers typically seek intelligence officer candidates who have undergraduate degrees in relevant fields.
- Gain relevant work experience.
- Seek development programmes.
- Apply for intelligence officer jobs.