Welcome to the online self-registration platform for Covid-19 Vaccination. The platform is used to register eligible COVID-19 vaccine beneficiaries prior to receiving the vaccine.
Please note the following before completing the online self-registration form:
- You confirm that you are aged 12 years and above
- You commit to providing accurate information about yourself
- You will receive a notification on the date, time, and venue where to receive your vaccination.
The information collected will be used to facilitate:
- Identification of eligible vaccination candidates
- Planning for distribution of vaccines and other commodities
- Allocation of candidates to their nearest vaccination sites
- Communication with vaccination candidates about the Covid-19 vaccination program and their appointments
Who can get a COVID-19 vaccine
Everyone aged 5 (on or before 31 August 2022) and over can get a 1st and 2nd dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
People aged 16 and over, and some children aged 12 to 15, can also get a booster dose.
People aged 5 and over who had a severely weakened immune system when they had their 1st or 2nd dose will be offered an additional primary dose (3rd dose) before any booster doses.
Some people, including those aged 50 years or over, those at higher risk or who are pregnant, and frontline health and social care workers, will be offered a seasonal booster (autumn booster).
Types of COVID-19 vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for use in the UK are:
- Moderna vaccine
- Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine
- Nuvaxovid vaccine (Novavax)
- Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine (not currently available)
- Janssen vaccine (not currently available)
- Valneva vaccine (not currently available)
Which vaccine will I get?
You cannot usually choose which vaccine you have. If you book online, you’ll only be offered appointments for vaccines that are suitable for you.
Most people can have any of the COVID-19 vaccines, but some people are only offered certain vaccines.
- if you’re pregnant or under 40 you’ll usually be offered appointments for the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines
- if you’re under 18, you’ll only be offered the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine
You should have the same vaccine for both your 1st and 2nd doses, unless you had serious side effects (such as a serious allergic reaction) after your 1st dose.
Most people will be offered a booster dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine or Moderna vaccine.
This means… More