Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Overall employment of electrical and electronics engineers is projected to grow 2 percent from 2018 to 2028, slower than the average for all occupations. These engineers also will remain in demand to develop sophisticated consumer electronics.
Here are the List Of Electrical Engineering Schools In Malawi
University of Malawi Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
University of Malawi Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Engineering – Malawi University of Science and Technology
Which engineering has highest salary?
- Computer Science – $58,800 – $112,600.
- Aerospace engineering -$58,000 – $107,900.
- Electrical engineering – $55,000 – $105,000.
- Mechanical engineering – $52,500 – $101,600.
- Civil engineering – $51,100 – $93,400.
- Biomedical engineering – $50,600 to $92,200.
- Architectural engineering – $50,000 – $90,400.
Do electrical engineers get paid well?
Electrical engineering jobs are among the most profitable choices, and an electrical engineer salary can exceed $254,000 per year. An Electrical Engineer tends to earn more than the national average salary, and this is anticipated to continue. … On average, an Electrical Engineer earns a salary of $71,000 per year
What is the typical starting salary for an electrical engineer?
The average salary for an entry level Electrical Engineer is $68,288. An experienced Electrical Engineer makes about $99,039 per year.