Law is commonly understood as a system of rules that are created and enforced through social or governmental institutions to regulate conduct, although its precise definition is a matter of longstanding debate. It has been variously described as a science and the art of justice.
Here are the List Of Top Law Schools In Malawi
Malawi Law Schools Law School
Malawi Law School
University of Malawi Faculty of Law
The Catholic University of Malawi Faculty of Law
What are requirements for law school?
How to Become a Lawyer
- Complete a Bachelor’s Degree Program. A bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational requirement for admission to law school.
- Pass the Law School Admission Test.
- Identify Law Schools and Complete Applications.
- Earn a Juris Doctor Degree.
- Pass the Bar Examination.
- Advance Your Career.
What is LLB in law?
Studying Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) B.) is an academic degree achieved for undergraduate studies in Law Sciences. The abbreviation LL. B. stands for Legum Baccalaureus, where LL. is the Latin abbreviation for laws.
What type of lawyer makes the most money?
Here Are The 5 Types Of Lawyers That Make The Most Money
- Medical Lawyers – $150,881 annually.
- IP Attorneys – $140,972 annually.
- Trial Attorneys – $101,086.
- Tax Attorneys – $99,690 annually.
- Corporate Lawyer – $98,822 annually.