A registered company is an organization which is formed and registered with the appropriate statutory authority of the country as a ‘company or corporation’ in accordance with the corporate and securities law of that country.
Here are the List of Registered Companies In Botswana
Bank of Botswana
Botswana Meat Commission
Botswana Power Corporation
Botswana Stock Exchange
Botswana Telecommunications Corporation
Motor Company of Botswana
The Botswana Gazette
Water Utilities Corporation
Botswana Stock Exchange (BSE)
How do you know if a company is registered?
Steps to Check Company Registration Status
- Step 1: Go to the MCA website.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘MCA Services’ tab. In the drop-down click on ‘View Company/LLP Master Data’.
- Step 3: Enter the companies CIN. Enter the captcha code. Click on ‘Submit’.
How can I verify a company is legitimate?
Look for specific things on the company’s website that may give away whether or not they are truly legitimate.
- Check spelling and grammar.
- Check for a business address and landline number.
- Check for a company number.
- Check the WHOIS database.