Malawi College Of Health Sciences Admission Procedure
Prospective local students are encouraged to apply for the course they wish to pursue in response to the advertisements which appear in the local media.
The international students can apply in response to the advertisements which can be accessed on our home page (media section or latest news section). For further information, prospective students can contact the Registrar’s office on:
Email: Click here to send an email
Malawi College of Health Sciences,
P.O. Box 30368,
Lilongwe 3, Malawi.
- Government-sponsored students pursuing Basic Courses are expected to pay a contributory fee of K100, 000 per academic year subject to review from time to time.
- Stationery and incidental expenses will be met by individual students
- Private students pursuing Basic Course are expected to pay K650, 000 per academic year
International Students – Basic Courses
International students pursuing Basic Courses are expected to pay US$8100 per academic year. Students should ensure that sponsorship has been secured before submission of their applications.
Besides tuition and full board charges the sponsors of the students should meet the following:
- Travelling fares to and from home
- Out of pocket allowance
- Book and stationery allowance
- Medical insurance
The tuition and full board charges for local students pursuing post-basic courses range from K700, 000 to K800, 000 per academic year.
The tuition and full board charges for international students pursuing post-basic courses range from US$8000 to US$12500 per academic year.