This article contains information on the National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) online Admission application Form for undergraduate, diploma and certificate programmes – 2021/2022 Intake and how to Apply. It also contains the National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) undergraduate, diploma and certificate Application form download link, its online application where necessary as well as the National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) undergraduate, diploma and certificate Admission requirements.
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that the National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is offering undergraduate, diploma and certificate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year leading to the award of certificate, diploma and bachelors Degrees.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
NIPA APPLICATION PROCEDURE & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Direct Entry: Grade 12 Certificate with minimum 5 ‘O’ level credits (1-6) English and Mathematics Inclusive
- Second year entry into a Diploma Programme: A ZAQA approved certificate in the same field
- Second year entry into a Degree Programme: A Diploma in the same field from a reputable Institution with minimum 5 ‘O’ level credits
- Post Graduate entry: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a reputable and recognised Institution accredited by the Higher Education Authority (HEA).
There are two methods in which you can apply. The first one is online application and the second one is downloading a form. With online application, you can click on the link below and fill in your details and submit. Click here for online application.
You are advised to apply online as your application will be processed faster.
Application forms can be downloaded from:
Link: 1. www.nipa.ac.zm/images/downloads/NIPA-APPLICATION-FORM-FOR-DIPLOMA.pdf
Hard copy application forms can be obtained from our Main Campus (along Dushanbe Road, Lusaka), Burma Campus (along Burma Road, Lusaka) and Ndola Campus (along Arusha Street, Ndola) and must be returned before semester commences.
A NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE OF K165 MUST BE DEPOSITED
- ZANACO BANK
- Branch: Civic Centre Account Name: NIPA Account #: 0020548300144
- Sort Code: 010067
- Enrolments are conducted in January & July and Examination are held in November/December and June/July every year