PACT College Courses Offered
PACT College is a Malawi Government accredited professional courses tuition provider.
PACT College is a leading Private College in Malawi that offers professional courses examined by reputable local and international examining bodies.
Having managed to produce quality accountants, there was public demand that the College considers introducing Business Management and Marketing courses.
The College responded through the introduction of world class Marketing course examined by a UK global Marketing examining board, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and business management courses examined by Association of Business Executives (ABE), based in UK.
1. Marketing – ABE & CIM
2. Community and Rural development – ABMA
3. Procurement and Supply Management – CIPS
4. Business Management –ABE
5. Human Resource Management -ABE
6. Banking – IOB
7. Accountancy -ICAM, ACCA .
The following listed are the examining bodies with their courses that we offer:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Malawi (ICAM, Local)
– Certificate in Financial Accounting
– Diploma in Accountancy
– Technician Joint Scheme – ICAM/ACCA
Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA, UK)
– Foundations in Accountancy/Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
– Skills Module – All Papers (F4-F9)
– Essentials Module – All Papers (P1-P3)
– Options Module – Any Two Papers
Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA)
– Certificate stage
– Operations level
– Management level
– Strategic level
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
– Professional Certificate
– Professional Diploma
– Professional Post Graduate Diploma
Association of Business Executives (ABE)
– Higher Diploma
– Graduate Diploma
– Post Graduate Diploma .