The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary (RPNGC) has taken the responsibility to recruit new officers every year. We provide some information on Police Recruitment you should know before applying.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Papua New Guinea interested to join the Papua New Guinea Police Service as Recruit Constables Grade N.
Applicants must be:
-Holders of MSCE with Credit in English and any other Science subjects
-Between 18 years and 26 years of age
-Medically and physically fit
-Without criminal record
-Minimum height of 1.68m for males and 1.6m for females.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend written interviews and upon being successful will be considered for physical interviews.
University Graduates will have an added advantage.
Applications to be addressed to:
The officer in-charge Human Resources Management Nation Police Headquarters Private Bag 305 Lilongwe 3.
All applications with a copies of original certificate to reach national Police headquarters
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary (RPNGC): The police constabulary is calling interested applicants to apply for the police reserve training. Below is a brief eligibility criteria in an advertisement in the newspaper on the 14th of June this year.
- Get the latest information in Regular Police and Correctional Services Recruitment 2022/2023
- Check out how to get a police clearance check certificate and the info about the application for recruitment and training at Bomana Police College.
The Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary (RPNC) Reserve common characters
The applicants for the police reserves should have:
- High integrity
- Community focussed
- Against provincialism or tribalism
- Must be able to lead
- Must be able to deliver Policing in Partnership with the Community
- Must know that the uniform belongs to the People. (Sic)
Former police reservists with clean disciplinary records are encouraged to apply.
What the police constabulary is looking for:
- Placed high importance on the rule of law and strong community-based values;
- Support initiatives to prevent sexual violence and discrimination against females and minority groups; and
- Believe in the injustice of sorcery allegations.
Who can apply for Police Reserve Training
The former police reservists are encouraged to apply. But the reservists must have good standing in the community and a clean policing record.
The Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary (RPNC) embraces the national govt Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) policy. Thus, RPNGC encourages women and anyone who believes they can contribute meaningfully to apply.
How to get the RPNGC Reservists Training Application Form
To get the police training application form, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicants will be placed in a pooled and notified when training spaces are available. The applicants may be required to travel.
You can also ask for a Police Reserve Application Form at your nearest Police HQ.