Rabdan Academy RA Admission Requirements
The Rabdan Academy was officially established under Law No. 7 in 2013, issued by President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan as Ruler of Abu Dhabi. It is accredited by the UAE’s Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the Ministry of Education.
Admission to Undergraduate Degree Programs
1. Pass the interview successfully
2. Proof of English Language Proficiency, and obtaining the required high school score.
3. Pass the internal Math test.
For more information on the admissions application process and procedure kindly refer to Rabdan Academy Undergraduate Catalog.
Students seeking admission to an undergraduate degree program must satisfy the Academy’s general admission requirements, meet minimum English language requirements and satisfy all other program-specific requirements that are stipulated for entry into the program.
Applicants are expected to have:
1. A minimum GSC score of 80%, or equivalent for Diploma, Higher Diploma and Bachelor Programs
2. For undergraduate academic programs delivered in English Language requirements by achieving at least 1250 of EmSAT or IELTS score of 5.5 or the equivalent TOEFL iBT score of 71, or equivalent
3. For undergraduate academic programs delivered in Arabic Language requirements by achieving at least 950 of English in EmSAT or IELTS score of 4.5. or the equivalent TOEFL iBT score of 51, or equivalent
4. For undergraduate academic programs delivered in Arabic Language requirements by achieving at least 1000 in Arabic on the EmSAT test.
Documents Required for Admissions
1. Completed online application form.
2. Copy of Emirates ID.
3. Copy of the passport in addition to a copy of the unified number with the number Ethbara.
4. Birth certificate
5. High school certificate of origin and photo
6. Equivalency certificate from the UAE Ministry of Education (All private schools)
7. Passport size picture
8. A copy of the family book (Khulasa AlQaid)
9. English language proficiency certificate (EmSAT English, IELTS or TOEFL) if available
|Tuition Fees – Preparatory|
|Preparatory||Per course/ semester (AED)|
|First semester||42 500.00AED|
|Second Semester||42 500.00 AED|
|Per Year (AED)||85000.00 AED|
Read Also: Rabdan Academy RA Courses Offered
|Tuition Fees – Program (Bachelor, Diploma)|
|(AED), 2850 per Credit hour|
|Number of Credit||1||2||3|
|Tuition Fee (AED)||2850||5700||8550|
|Refunds (tuition Fees and Accommodation fees)|
|Time scale||Prior to start||1st week||2nd week||After 3rd week|
|The semester start date is as published in Rabdan academic calendar |
Note: Refund is after deduction of the admission fees (See below)
|Admission Fees||4,300 AED|
|Includes fees admission assessment and placement, orientation, admission administration, ID card, and Student Email. This is a one-time payment on admission.|
|Other Administration Fees|
|Transfer Credit (per course)||500 AED|
|Challenge Exam (per course)||2850 AED|
|Accommodation Fees (per Semester)||18,000 AED|
|1st Issue (AED)||Additional copies or replacement|
|Letters (Enrolment verifications)||20||5|
|Locker key replacement||50|
Address: Abu Dhabi, Al Dhafeer Street